Family Support Worker – (Full time – 40 Hours per week) – The Family Support Worker (FSW) is responsible for the following job duties:
· Initiating and maintaining regular (at least weekly or as determined by client’s Healthy Family Level) and long-term (up to five years) contact/support with families aimed at improving parent-child relationship.
· Educating families on child development, and supporting family functioning.
· FSW will conduct regular developmental screenings and parent-child interaction assessments
· Additionally, FSW will monitor the families’ connection to medical home providers.
· Bachelor’s degree in human services field or equivalent experience.
· Fluent in English and one of the following preferred languages: Dari, Farsi, or Pashto.
· Experience working with children and families.
· Current and valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
ReadyKids is seeking a diverse pool of applicants; all are encouraged to apply. Open until filled. Go to www.readykidscville.org for full position description and application procedures. ReadyKids is a drug-free workplace. EOE/ADA/AA.